Friday, February 20, 2009

why i love you.

some reasons why i love her.
1. Your compassion for everyone around you
2. Your selflessness
3. Your integrity
4. Your strength
5. Your devotion
6. How you are always 100% honest no matter what
7. Your kindness
8. The way you always try to help others
9. you always stand up for what you believe in
10. Your generosity
11. Your confidence
12. The way that you always look for and find the positive in everything
13. The fact that you know exactly where you are going in life and will do whatever it takes to get there
14. Your courage even in the face of adversity
15. Your boldness
16. Your crazy voices, sounds, and imitations
17. The fact that you aren't afraid to cry
18. The fact that there is nobody else in the world like you and nobody will ever come close
19. The amazing new experiences that I’ve shared for the first time with you and only you
20. The way you make me feel about myself
21. How you always tell me and show me everyday how much you love me
22. The fact that I know you will be one of the most successful woman in the world someday because no one deserves it more than you
23. The extraordinary amazing things that always happen to us that never happen to anyone else
24. How cute and adorable you can be
25. Your determination and conviction and how once you set your mind on something that nobody can change it
26. Your incredible dreams and visions for our future that will come true
27. How much you know about me now and that you’ve seen both my good sides and bad and that you still love me anyway

there is so many more reasons but i'm sure you're already crying, lol.
i love you