Friday, February 20, 2009

h a p p y.

so, I'm on AIM talking to my wife and she asked
the wife: why do i make you so happy? that's the question i always have on my mind
and the answer to that silly question is.
it took 19 years and 8 months for you to walk in to my life. i always saw what love looked like on my TV, a few of my friends, movies and shit like that. i always thought it was fake and i would never find it.
finally love found me and it is an amazing feeling i would never trade it for the world this love is once in a life time kind of love i want to marry you i want to do so many things with you you make me smile until my face hurts. you make me laugh you also make me mad and upset but we always make up. you are the love of my life you are my soul mate you mean the world to me i will never do you wrong i will never hurt you i promise to always keep you happy i promise that you and only you have my heart i promise i will love you through everything life puts us through. you are my Vida para siempre.
You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my days trying to show you. You saved me from the worst, and you are always there for me. Fighting is never an option and making love is always as sweet as the first time. No matter what, there will never be another for me and I will always keep you safe. I love you... for all eternity.